Today’s podcast is number 399, and we are heading to the big 400 next week. So, as we start October, it seemed a good idea to interview one of our original podcast listeners, who is now a client.
That individual is Mike Richards, the MD of Treasury Recruitment. Mike has always been a huge advocate of investing in marketing to build a recruitment brand.
After listening to The Recruitment Marketing and Sales Podcast, he decided to launch his show five years ago, which has gone from strength to strength, which Mike shares in the interview.
I asked him multiple questions about developing his team and handling the challenges of the last few years as he built his company on the global stage, working with Treasury pros in every household name imaginable.
Mike shares several nuggets, including.
• How teaching led him to recruitment
• His ‘why’ honed by his 8-year-old daughter several years ago
• Launching the podcast, which led to multiple speaking ‘gigs’ in Europe and the US
• How letting go of micro-management was the best thing he ever did
• Why marketing systematisation was one of the reasons he joined Superfast Circle
• …. And several life and business lessons he would now share with his younger self
You can find out more about Mike and Treasury Recruitment here.
How We Can Help You Market Your Recruitment Brand
If you want clarity and direction on your next marketing steps and would like the support of two marketing directors, consulting, training and the marketing collateral and content you need. Access our case studies here to see how we help clients, and then book a call with us here.